- EFRAG maintains its website(s) to enhance public access to information about its actions, initiatives and messages in general. EFRAG makes every effort to keep the information on this site accurate and timely, but EFRAG does not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, about the accuracy or timeliness or completeness of the information. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
- The information on this site is for general guidance only. You should neither act, nor refrain from acting, on the basis of any such information. You should seek appropriate professional advice for your particular circumstances and legal environment. EFRAG cannot and does not assume any responsibility for losses or damages resulting from your use of this site.
- EFRAG does not warrant that the site is compatible with your computer equipment or that the site is free of errors, viruses, or similar defects. EFRAG shall not be liable for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of using this site, and by using this site you agree to indemnify EFRAG and hold EFRAG harmless in that regard.
- While we try to keep this site up and running 24 hours a day, EFRAG does not warrant that this site will be available when you might want to get information from it, for reasons including system failure, updating, maintenance, or repair. EFRAG cannot be held liable for any disruptions, interruptions of faults on its website(s). EFRAG accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using its site(s) or any linked external site.
- The information provided on the website(s) may contain third-party information and links to third parties or third-party websites. Such third-party information does not represent the opinion of EFRAG and links to third-party websites are provided for convenience only. EFRAG does not express any opinion on, and cannot be held liable for the content of such third-party information or websites. EFRAG will immediately remove links to other websites if such sites are shown to be illegal in nature.
- This site is subject to Belgian law in general, and law for IVZW/AISBL entities in particular where applicable.
- EFRAG is committed to your privacy.
Although most information on the site(s) is accessible without having to provide personal data, you may occasionally be requested to provide personal information. By providing this information, you explicitly allow EFRAG to store your personal data for the purpose of automated user profiling, customer management, market research and direct mailing services. In this case, the data will be processed in accordance with the provisions and requirements of the Belgian Privacy Act of December 8th 1992 concerning the processing of personal data. Your personal data will only be used for purposes strictly limited to EFRAG’s services and will not be communicated to third parties, unless required to do so by law or regulators. You will not receive any e-mail from EFRAG simply as a result of visiting our website. Relations with our Member Organisations and other Funders, technical bodies, including working groups and advisory panels, and the EFRAG governance are governed by their respective general terms and conditions.
- Certain information about visitors is automatically collected and stored ‘IP tracking’. EFRAG uses this information to create summary statistics for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest or identifying system performance or problem areas. The following is the type of information collected about your visit to our web site: the name of the Internet domain from which you access this site (for example, “google.com”) and the date and time you access this site.
- By disclosing your personal information to us, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information by EFRAG in the manner set out in this policy.
You may always oppose to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes by contacting EFRAG. You also have the right to access, update or correct your personal data at any time by contacting EFRAG. You can contact EFRAG by e-mail: info [at] efrag.org or post: Square de Meeûs 35, 1000 Brussels.
- EFRAG reserves the right to amend this privacy clause at any time in accordance with the Belgian Privacy Act of December 8th 1992 on protection of privacy.
All texts, layouts, designs, photos, films, videos, graphics and elements of any kind, including their source code, on EFRAG’s website(s) are protected by copyright ©. The publications, documents and information on our site(s) may be reproduced, described and made available to the public for non-commercial purposes, provided that EFRAG’s copyright, which appears at the bottom of each page, is reproduced. EFRAG is the source and www.efrag.org is the URL.